Monday, November 1, 2010

Maternity/Fall Family Photo Shoot!

Warning: Photo Overload!!

I found an ad on our school's "bulletin board" (like Craigslist for students) about a girl who was offering photo shoots to expand her portfolio. I thought, "why not!?" and decided to book a session. Mitch was a terrific sport the whole time, and earned lots of "wife points." She took some bare belly pics just for us (I'll spare you...) and some gorgeous ones that we can share with everyone! Here are some of our favorites:

I think we picked the last pretty day in Rexburg to do this shoot! (Although the weather today isn't bad, either!)
No, my fingers aren't swollen at all...I just have man hands!!
(nothing has swollen, actually! I'm counting my blessings!)




4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute cute! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, love them! You just so darn great I can't believe it!

    That's so great that you did a maternity shoot. I've never gotten one and I kind of regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so lucky... i haven't been able to wear my wedding ring since the end of month 3/beginning of month 4... i hate being swollen... its miserable. keep counting your blessings! :)
    these are so cute... i'm looking into doing some here soon...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :o)